WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
The location of St Benet’s Abbey makes it an ideal base for the tourist, being ½ a mile from the A30, just outside Bodmin and easy to find. It is very close to some of Cornwalls major towns and is ideally located for attractions such as the Eden Project and Saints Way walks.
HOW TO GET HERE
Directions by Road
- From the M5 motorway at Exeter branch left, then merge onto the A30 (signposted Bodmin, Okehampton)
- Follow A30 for approx 65 miles
- Leave A30 signposted Lanivet onto the A389
- Lanivet is half a mile north of the A30
Travelling by Train
- There are regular direct train services from Exeter St David’s to Bodmin Parkway taking less than 2 hours.
Bodmin 3 miles, Liskeard 10 miles, Newquay 16 miles, St. Austell 11 miles, Truro 26 miles